Head of Quality Assurance – South West – Competitive Package
I am currently working with a pharmaceutical client of mine who is looking to onboard a Head of Quality to join their team during an exciting time for the business.
This is a critical position where you will sit within the site senior leadership team and have the opportunity to strategically implement continuous improvement activities.
This position will offer you:
- The opportunity to sit within the senior leadership team and strategically influence the quality assurance division.
- Career progression second to none through world-class training, trust and support provided at all levels.
- Flexible working environment, where you have the ability to work from home 2/3 days per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing monthly quality reports, quality metric meetings and deputising for the Quality Director when necessary.
- Leading and growing a group of motivated quality professionals.
- Being sat on the change control committee and the point of contact for all quality related matters on site.
You will bring the following:
- Well versed in leadership, having previously managed teams in the past.
- Experience working within a CMO environment, being comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Strong understanding of global and regulatory requirements, ideally FDA.
- Eligible UK QP would be preferable but not a requirement.
If you are keen to find out more, please reach out to me on the below:
I look forward to hearing from you!