- Posted 17 August 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
One of my clients are a leading and rapidly growing pharmaceutical company who are recruiting for enthusiastic and passionate Production Technician.
The working hours will beMonday to Friday - 7am-3pm, 10am-6pm and occasionally 3-11pm on weekly rotation.
You will be responsible for the production of sterile products and operation of production equipment on a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
This role will offer you
- Opportunity to move into your first role within the biopharmaceutical/life science industry
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced GMP site
- A dedicated training program to progress your skills on a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for
- Production of pharmaceutical products and the preparation and use of operational equipment in a timely manner
- Support the preparation of sterile products, labelling, packaging and dispatch
- Following SOPs in terms of Procedures, Policies, Rules, Regulations
- Generating documentation for risk assessments and ensuring GMP compliance
- Maintaining production areas to the required standards
- Environmental monitoring
- Validation of equipment
You will bring the following
- Knowledge of GMP working environment
- Experience working within production / manufacturing