- Posted 14 August 2023
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameEmma Presley
Title: Patient Safety Partner (PSP Partner)
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Employment Type: Contract
BioTalent is delighted to be partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing based in Slough and we are on the hunt for a brand-new Patient Safety Partner (PSP Partner) to join the team.
- To take the lead in removing any local barriers to the onboarding and uptake of patients to the enhanced nurse PSP.
- Within the territory geography, to partner with the field force and homecare provider Business Development Managers to ensure that the service benefits are articulated consistently across the teams (e.g. being able to articulate the benefits of the various patient touchpoints across the treatment journey based on individual patient PAM score), and that local examples of the positive impact of the PSP are actively shared with key external stakeholders on a continuous basis.
- To proactively identify opportunities for joint working partnerships in dermatology and rheumatology; to develop and execute service redesign and new innovative patient solutions to enhance the PSP blueprint design; to demonstrate continuous differentiation; and, to maximise the value of these programs to patients and customers.
- As part of the broader Patient Experience Team, proactively bring new ideas and initiatives to accelerate and optimise the delivery of the 3-5-year strategic plan.
- A BSc or equivalent.
- Experience in remote patient or customer service programs/roles.
- Ideally 1-year experience in Medical Information Management.
- Proficient in use of PC applications.
- Familiarity with various drug information resources (i.e. searching published medical literature, compendia such as AHFS, Martindales, and Micromedex, and product label).
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyse, summarise, and communicate medical/scientific information on multiple levels (e.g., to MDs, PharmDs, patients, and caregivers).
- Ability to understand various customer social styles and respond appropriately.