- Posted 17 August 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
A multinational healthcare company are looking for Pharmacist to work their night shifts in Northampton!
You will responsible for checking all POM & P medicines (PD, HHD and Nutrition MCB).
This is an excellent opportunity as a Pharmacist with a leading, rapidly growing global healthcare company who are well respected in the life science industry.
Working hours - Sunday and Thursday – 10pm to 6pm (Shift allowance provided).
This role will offer you:
· An exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
· An opening to gain experience in an industry setting
You will be responsible for:
· Dispensing activities and monitoring dispensing rate to release product for dispatch
· Prescription receipt and clinical screening
· Managing Small and large volume product orders and entering on the PMR system
· Supporting stock control of compounded product and QA stock control functions
· Managing prescriptions and patient support activities
You will bring the following:
· GPhC-registered Pharmacist
*Please note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the UK.*
If this sparks your interest, please apply through this ad or send your CV over to me at email@example.com!