BioTalent are partnered with an exciting CDMO partnering with a variety of biotech and pharmaceutical start-ups to support the hire of a Production Lead with expertise in the coordination and operational management of regulated drug manufacturing processes.
This role will offer you:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced and varied work environment, taking a leading role in quality, compliance and resource management duties within a GMP facility.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of GMP production operations ensuring compliant and professional work flows.
- Working with compliance teams to ensure plant and facility regulatory standards are met including regulatory, health & safety, and quality assurance.
- Planning and coordinating the production team, ensuring an efficient distribution of workload and production timelines, as well as supporting personnel training.
- Maximising the cost-effectiveness of production operations within the GMP site.
You will bring the following:
- BSc or higher academic qualification within a relevant life science subject e.g. Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Experience within a GMP regulated pharmaceutical production environment, supporting QA and Manufacturing activities.
- Fluency in both German and English is a mandatory requirement for this role.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity. Please reach out to Jogesh.Bowry@biotalent.com if you have any initial queries.