There is an exclusive opportunity to work with one of the world's largest and most well know pharmaceutical companies as a senior device development scientist based in Cambridgeshire.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with external/internal partners on design verification, shelf life and shipping studies for medical devices
- Developing analytical control strategy ensuring all processes meet specification requirements.
- Developing and validating test methods and test equipment development
- Assisting in regulatory submissions, internal and external audits
- Applying scientific and engineering expertise to problem solving
You will bring:
- Experience with drug delivery device development
- Knowledge or mechanical and electronical testing of drug delivery devices
- Statistical data analysis skills
- Knowledge and application of design controls, ISO11608, ISO13485, ISO14971l, IEC 60601, ASTM 4149 and ISTA 2 series
If you want to be part of an innovative company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge, GET IN TOUCH by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org